12.27.2009

Define "healthy"

My company instituted a new health monitoring plan late this year.  Some outside company does a health screening on you, and if you get a good grade you get a discount on your health insurance premiums.  Although since this is the first year, all you had to do to get the discount was participate in the health screening.

The scale of "healthy" to "why are you still breathing?" is from -20 to over 100.  -20 is a perfect score so if you get that you just have to maintain it the following years to keep your discount.

I predicted to a friend at work that although I am one of the least healthiest people I know, I would do well on this particular test.  They took our blood pressure and a blood sample, ran some labwork on it, and mailed the results.

I just got mine yesterday.

I scored a -20.

No comments:

Post a Comment