1.07.2010

Small Talk With Clothing

"YEEEAaaaaarrrgghhhhh!!" said my pants.

Me: "um, what?"

Pants: "You heard me."

Me: "well, yes and probably some neighbors did too, but what's your problem?"

Pants: "oh come on, even inhaling you almost fired my button in to orbit just now."

Me: "what? no I didn't!"

Pants: "denial ain't just a river in Egypt ya know."

Me: "Dammit. Ok point taken. But you were loose when I got you."

Pants: "and how long ago was that?"

Me: "..."

Pants: "there you have it then."

Me: "ok ok I'll do something about it then."

Pants: "about damn time, sheesh, I've been waisting away here for too long."

Me: "don't ever try to be funny again."

Pant: "fair enough."

So begins the dive back in to regular excercise and stuff...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, give those pants a break, would ya? Maybe the young girlies will start noticing.

    ReplyDelete